Sunday, July 5, 2015

It is all about energy conservation- final post week 1

The one common thread between of all of us in the class, beyond simply our membership in the class, is that we are all graduate students.  Our workload varies, the jobs we hold as well vary but the one thing I think we might all have in common is navigating the demands of graduate school.  Personally, multi-tasking has become second nature for me and just behind that is the need to conserve energy.  By this I mean, organization and strategies that save just a little bit of time each time you do something become quite valuable in that they save a lot of time in the long run.  

So, I thought I would share that my limited experience with blogs (I've only ever kept them for classes) probably means that this is more exciting to me than to others, but I figured out how to link the blog I am watching for the Community Observation Paper to the homepage of the blog that I am writing for this class.   Which means that now I just have to go to one place to update my blog and to follow the blog for my class.  Three cheers for efficiency! 

2 comments:

  1. That's a great efficiency tool, linking the two blogs together. Do tell... How do you do it? Does it work for blogs you need to log into?

    ReplyDelete
  2. If are using blogger you can go to your homepage or your dashboard at www.blogger.com/home and you will see the list of your blogs and under this is a reading list. To the left you have a button called add where you can paste the links to the blogs that you would like to follow. Since I can't figure out how to paste an image here, I will create a new blog entry to spell it out.

    ReplyDelete